• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

different colour schemes for the site on button click? I.e change theme for visitor?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Muse I want to make the site have a different colour scheme on the click of a button (i.e turn all the blue text to orange, blue background to white) how can I do this in muse (without making a complete duplicate of each page of the site in a different colour scheme.) (like a change of site 'theme'?

Can this be done and how? Can I also have it to change the background and the text colour when the visitor clicks a button?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi chris,

Unfortunately, this is out of scope for Muse and I don't even find any third party widget to help you.

The best option is what came into your mind in first place, i.e. customising the alternate pages and then linking them with the buttons.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines