• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different thumbnail image than target image?!

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to have, say a label and when you press is a new image pops up (lightbox style) with the bottle and some information (done like an image)

Is this possible!

And if if yes is possible to link to this pop up from a different page, say home page?

Hope you understand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

I think you try to achieve this with a slide show. In this case you won’t have success. But why not simply use a composition widget? You can set it up just like s slideshow, and triggers will be independet from targets.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you try to achieve this with a slide show. In this case you won’t have success. But why not simply use a composition widget? You can set it up just like s slideshow, and triggers will be independet from targets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Greate answer, just what i needed but the other part of my question if its then possible to link an image on another page to a certain image in a lightboox slideshow the specific page. Like this. I have several labels on my home page where you can scroll rhough the diffrent. In my product page i will ha my bottels that have the right label. When you click a bottel in the product page, the slideshow with a bigger image with more information about the bottel. I want to link thehoepage label to this composition lightbox image? Is that possible or is it better to do diffrent pages on each bottel to liknk to.

Hope you follow..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can‘t link from an image on one page directly into a light box on another page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines