Exit

Disable active state

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I need some help in adobe muse.

I wonder if it is possible to make the menu work like the home page in every page, because I find very unsightly to not have animation on one particular menu button.

For exemple if i'm in the page three and i pass my mouse on the "page three menu part" i want it to do the survol state and click state.

Thanks very much for the future help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

I know, what you are looking for. It seems not really logical to me, and can’t be done with Muse out of the box.

I think, you can manage this by a „hand made“ menu construction, working in a way, I described here for a different use case:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2459256

But generally, I think, if you badly need this, you have to code it in JavaScript.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us an example. I do›#t understand, what you want to achieve.

The menu item in active state shows, well, that the item is active. Why should there be a rollover action?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just don't want that feature, i find more elegant that the animation on the menu stay the same irrespective of the page.

Several site work like this, for example Collection Spring Summer 2018 - AMI - Alexandre Mattiussi on this site when you place your mouse on the "NOUVEAUTE SS18" Menu button it gets underlined. when you click on it you are redirected to the following page: https://www.amiparis.com/sets/collection-spring-summer-2018 . The menu is normal nothing has changed and when you place your mouse on the "NOUVEAUTE SS18" Menu button again it still gets underlined. In adobe muse you can only have one state on the button when the link is active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know, what you are looking for. It seems not really logical to me, and can’t be done with Muse out of the box.

I think, you can manage this by a „hand made“ menu construction, working in a way, I described here for a different use case:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2459256

But generally, I think, if you badly need this, you have to code it in JavaScript.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines