• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappearing State Buttons

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Design mode I can see three State Buttons that I have designed. However, in Preview and Business Catalyst they disappear. I am not able to see them in any state (normal/rollover/active) in Preview mode or in Bus. Catalyst.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

If this is since the 2017.1 update, then myself and others have the same issue - it has been logged and is (hopefully) being worked on.

Thread with more info and useful wordarounds from Adobe team: Muse 2017.1 has broken site - elements not visible/misaligned

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what should we do now? Any suggestions?

I can see, as of this reading, no state button at all. They might be all disappeared .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If this is since the 2017.1 update, then myself and others have the same issue - it has been logged and is (hopefully) being worked on.

Thread with more info and useful wordarounds from Adobe team: Muse 2017.1 has broken site - elements not visible/misaligned

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines