Highlighted

Disappearing State Buttons

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Design mode I can see three State Buttons that I have designed. However, in Preview and Business Catalyst they disappear. I am not able to see them in any state (normal/rollover/active) in Preview mode or in Bus. Catalyst.

If this is since the 2017.1 update, then myself and others have the same issue - it has been logged and is (hopefully) being worked on.

Thread with more info and useful wordarounds from Adobe team: Muse 2017.1 has broken site - elements not visible/misaligned

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Disappearing State Buttons

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Design mode I can see three State Buttons that I have designed. However, in Preview and Business Catalyst they disappear. I am not able to see them in any state (normal/rollover/active) in Preview mode or in Bus. Catalyst.

If this is since the 2017.1 update, then myself and others have the same issue - it has been logged and is (hopefully) being worked on.

Thread with more info and useful wordarounds from Adobe team: Muse 2017.1 has broken site - elements not visible/misaligned

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 06, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So what should we do now? Any suggestions?

I can see, as of this reading, no state button at all. They might be all disappeared .

Best Regards,

Uwe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 0
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2017 0