• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Disappointment in Adobe

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe will never read this, and Adobe will not do anything.   I understand product life cycles, and I understand the new software subscription model.  However it is still disapointing what Adobe did, and how they are now treating their customers.

When you discountine support for a product you should allow it still be used without increasing the cost to it's customers.  Adobe says you now must pay for their FULL plan ($600+/year) for something they used to charge less than $200/Year.  

I would have gladly contined to pay a reasonable price to continue the use of Muse even without product updates.  Or the better thing Adobe should have done was not cripple their software if you don't pay.  Adobe, you suck for doing this.  No way around it.  And whatever explanation you give is not satifactory.  

TOPICS
End of life , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get into Muse to export my files out. My website is literally dead in the water until I rebuild it in another software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

scott_rs,

You had 2 years to export and migrate your sites to new software.  What did you think discontinued meant if not discontinued?   Fireworks is discontinued, too.  And the only way you can get discontinued software is with a PAID All Apps Plan and by checking the box to Show Older Apps in your CC Desktop app.  

OPTION #1

Buy an All Apps Plan for 1 month at USD $80.  Export your sites to HTML and cancel your plan.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

OPTION #2

Download files from your remote server with Filezilla FTP client.  Open files in Pinegrow or other code editor.

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines