• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Displacement of footer when using sidebar

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a strange problem and hope someone can help.

I use the Sidebar Off Canvas Menu ver. 2.0 on top of a regular page (A-Master). When I use it, there is a displacement of the footer, as shown in image # 2. When I remove it, the footer shows normal.

UPDATE. It seems to have something to do with the fact that I have grouped the objects above (in order to get a fluid fluid text heading). Still no wiser though  🙂

Image 1 (without Sidebar Menu).
Image 2 (with Sidebar Menu).

sample1-300x249.jpg sample2-300x249.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hi and thanks for your reply.

No, I ditched the menu-widget as the problem was related to that, and went for another solution. Even if Muse is an easy solution to web development, seems to me its vulnerable to third part widgets living their own life  🙂  No worries

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What objects have you grouped? Does ungrouping them help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, and thank for your reply. None, and no.

🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. If you are still facing this issue, can you upload your muse site to a location such a dropbox, and send me the URL over a private message? Also send me a link to this post for reference. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi and thanks for your reply.

No, I ditched the menu-widget as the problem was related to that, and went for another solution. Even if Muse is an easy solution to web development, seems to me its vulnerable to third part widgets living their own life  🙂  No worries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines