Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display problem in line with business catalyst

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I create a new site with 5 pages. I publish my site with business catalyst just for validadation client.

When I test some link it displays me the bad images. I cleared my browser cache but nothing no such exchange in the software preview MUSE. I tested in HTML export and the everything works. Can you help me?

Thank you very much

Guillaume

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Hi Pavel and thank you. The name of my images is different. The solution i find is : pannel admin for my site _ reset and create a new site temporaly, the result is good. But i don't understand after 2 weeks the bug appears. Thanks Pavel

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any link we can hardly help.

What did you change? What "bad images?

As this is not really a typical issue, there´s no "out of the box" solution.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't send the link because the project is private (for my client, internal of my society). When I click on a link to bring up an image, another image (in my case) appears. Image present in my layout is replaced by another. is this a problem of the adobe servers cache? There are inconsistencies of images between the local and online. The problem occurred after 2 weeks of test without any problems.

Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All projects here are private. I suggest, as should save a new file anyway, to replace all private content by whatyoulike.

Without seeing anything there could be several reasons why this happens to you.

What do you see in your layers panel?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no interest to show you a screenshot. Instead of the desired image I have another image that takes the size of the original. The problem impact only the images and only on certain pages. When I export to html all right as soon as I publish in BUSINESS CATALYST the bug appears.

I simply use: import of image and bright setting and link traditional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That´s why I asked for a .muse. No, screenshots won´t help in your case.

Depends on the amount of images that behave wrong, start from scratch with your slideshow.

I have no idea and I can bite my tail – no solution as your explained behavior isn`t really "normal".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have to recreate my links or my slide show. They work properly in HTMl export or / and locally and via FTP. It must be a problem of Business Catalysis as indicated in the title. I already do all the steps in my files, all works. The problem appeared as shown starting yesterday. Before no problem. Can you empty the cache of the server or other

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of this reading, I am out. I cannot help. How should I?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before starting to read the question I asked. It's simple I realized that my problem was "particulier" that is why I am addressing Adobe. " My team at all test the pages of the site are good. My first question is - it a way to clear the cache or registry of Business Catalysis to avoid the bugs link or display example image replaced by an another link broken etc... on some pages after 2 weeks of navigation. It isn't okay if you can't find the answer. He works locally (html export) and works on an external FTP so the problem lies with business Catalysis and not my layers or my slideshow.

On my side I order also the discussion which is sterile-thank you for taking the time to answer me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have several different images that have the same names. The name of each file must be unique. Check it out, rename it and re-link it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavel and thank you. The name of my images is different. The solution i find is : pannel admin for my site _ reset and create a new site temporaly, the result is good. But i don't understand after 2 weeks the bug appears. Thanks Pavel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad that you managed to solve the problem. On a temporary hosting sometimes mistakes. So I'm not surprised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines