• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distances change in preview

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm relatively new to Muse and building a microsite with a tight deadline.

Only been using it a day and already struggling with this - why are the distances between objects (here the buttons) changing in the Chrome preview? The padding and gutter settings in the spacing panel are all 0.

This is the master page

Muse1.PNG

And this is the preview

Muse2.PNG

Here is a more extreme example (master / preview):

Muse3.PNG  Muse4.PNG

Why is this? I can't build a website with spacing options this uncontrollable...

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

The small „T/image“ icons to the right of the menu containers show, that you are using system fonts. As Muse can’t guarantee, that these fonts are installed on every user’s machine/device, these fonts have to be converted to an image. Images scale proprotionally, text not. This may make the different appearence. Use „standard fonts“ or „web fonts“ instead and read my last answer here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The small „T/image“ icons to the right of the menu containers show, that you are using system fonts. As Muse can’t guarantee, that these fonts are installed on every user’s machine/device, these fonts have to be converted to an image. Images scale proprotionally, text not. This may make the different appearence. Use „standard fonts“ or „web fonts“ instead and read my last answer here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes thank you! That worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines