• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Distorted roll-over buttons

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a really strange thing happen with some roll-over buttons getting distorted when I preview or preview in browser. I created the site at the beginning of the year and everything looked and worked perfectly then. I now need to do some updates and suddenly I'm getting an anomaly where the roll-over buttons are distorting into lozenges. The buttons were created round at 239 x 239px. They are perfectly round in the Design view, but when you preview they turn into lozenges.

I'm running the latest version of Muse, but also reverted back to the 2017 version to see if that would help, but without any success.

Here are a couple of screen grabs so you can see what's happening. Any thoughts?

Design view:

screen1.png

Preview:

screen2.png

As you can see, in the preview a couple of the circles have distorted in a slightly different way to the others. Am I missing something obvious?!!

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

I think, the elements are set to responsive width and are rectangles with rounded corners. If so, this is a normal behaviour.

Two solutions:

• Choose a very high value of corner rounding, or better
  • select these rectangles and convert them to an ellipse using the respective entry in the „Object“ menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, the elements are set to responsive width and are rectangles with rounded corners. If so, this is a normal behaviour.

Two solutions:

• Choose a very high value of corner rounding, or better
  • select these rectangles and convert them to an ellipse using the respective entry in the „Object“ menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You superstar!!! Your second suggestion worked. Many thanks Günter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fine! And thank you for reporting back!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines