• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Do I need to create additional layouts(tablet\phone) in order to improve web-site loading?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there.

Guys, I'm wondering...

1) If iI would make a landing page in muse in just one layout desktop and create different breakpoints there.

2) And meanwhite I will make the same page but in separated layouts (desktop \ tablet \ phone)

Will a website will be loadingfaster in 2 case?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

No, the loading of your site does not have to do with the number of sites you have created based on layout.

See these articles for an understanding of things you need to do to make your web pages download faster

Factors that influence Download Speed on the Internet - Contact Yakindo's web development team in Yakima, Washington

What affects internet speed?

https://www.ventureharbour.com/improving-site-speed/

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, the loading of your site does not have to do with the number of sites you have created based on layout.

See these articles for an understanding of things you need to do to make your web pages download faster

Factors that influence Download Speed on the Internet - Contact Yakindo's web development team in Ya...

What affects internet speed?

https://www.ventureharbour.com/improving-site-speed/

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines