• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does Adobe Muse work with TD E-Merchant?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I registered a business and I have a TD e-merchant account. How would I integrate this into muse so that people can buy my products off my website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

The issue will not be whether Muse can work with TD E-Merchant. It will depend whether TD E-Merchant is a supported payment gateway for the ecommerce solution that you will use. You will need to contact the ecommerce provider (like Shopify or Business Catalyst) to see if TD is a supported payment gateway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If at all possible, you should first look for answers on the side of the TD. If there is any code and instructions for integration, show it to us. (Put it in a text document and give us a link to download)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ime Canada has some funky laws... basicly one set for people in Canada and one for everyone else so be careful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The issue will not be whether Muse can work with TD E-Merchant. It will depend whether TD E-Merchant is a supported payment gateway for the ecommerce solution that you will use. You will need to contact the ecommerce provider (like Shopify or Business Catalyst) to see if TD is a supported payment gateway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines