• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Double-audio playback on Youtube video

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having a heck of a time with what I think maybe a bug with the automatic play option of the Youtube social media widget found in the adobe muse product. In other words, I am not using a third party product.

I am getting double audio playback on the automatic play after I go into the various small breakpoints to re-position the youtube play box. This bug corrects itself when I replace the widget again and reload the video then publish.  I get no double audio playback on automatic play on the largest sized breakpoint but it only occurs when I go into the smaller breakpoints and reposition the playbox.  I have been chatting with someone as a solution, but they can't figure it out yet.

Question: Is there a free alternative to the Youtube widget that allow automatic playback of youtube video on a muse produced site?

Thank you

site:www.115darrow.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey ah,

I am quite confused about your reported issue!

Is it something affecting your live site or do you face problem while working within Muse app?

By issue description I am guessing it is something within the application, however, there isn't anything I am able to reproduce.

Would probably need a .muse file with your youtube video on it so I can have a look at.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ah,

I am quite confused about your reported issue!

Is it something affecting your live site or do you face problem while working within Muse app?

By issue description I am guessing it is something within the application, however, there isn't anything I am able to reproduce.

Would probably need a .muse file with your youtube video on it so I can have a look at.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to reproduce your issue on Chrome on Windows. I don't get the double-audio playback on the Youtube video. Did you make any corrections?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi -

I've been having the same issue with certain YouTube videos, but not all of them.  Not when running any Adobe programs, though.

After a bit of research, it looks like a Google extension in Firefox (in my case) called 'Widevine content decription module' is the problem.

I didn't install the extension on Firefox so I guess it was done automatically during a Firefox update (??).

I went into the Firefox Add-ons Manager and selected 'Never Activate', which seems to have worked.

Don't know about other browsers.

Hope it helps, anyway. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines