Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Doubt about increasing more height to a page

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

So, I'm having the biggest headache with muse 2017. I'm trying to create landing pages doing it step by step from top to bottom, but when I need

to increase some info in the middle of the page and I drag down that blue icon to increase the page height, many stuff that I've

finished and allocated at the right spot ends up getting dragged down aswell and messing up all the structure I had built.

So, to the be clear I just want to add more height to increase more info in the page without moving the content I already put in

I've tried to lock all the page, but it doesn't work.

I'm still learning about muse but this is giving me such a headache and keeping me from progressing my work

I'm sorry if this question had been asked before, I tried to search a solution for ths but english isn't my main language so it becomes harder to do researches properly x)

Thanks for any incoming help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Well, if you don`t want everything to be moved down, simply don`t use this blue double arrow.

If you already have enough space for additional content just put it in, move only the elements you want to move by choosing/marking only those, move them and you should be done.

This double arrow outside the canvas is for the purpose to not have to choose everything below this line to move.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-11 um 01.48.25.png

If we talk about the same …?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us a screenshot of your page and mark, where you want to insert/add content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if you don`t want everything to be moved down, simply don`t use this blue double arrow.

If you already have enough space for additional content just put it in, move only the elements you want to move by choosing/marking only those, move them and you should be done.

This double arrow outside the canvas is for the purpose to not have to choose everything below this line to move.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-11 um 01.48.25.png

If we talk about the same …?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No chance to answer. We don’t even know, what is meant by „that blue icon“. There are 4 of them …

Screen.jpg

Therefore, I asked for a screenshot with explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2017 Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to set the minimum page height use the page properties panel (Layout tab > minimum height) and change the minimum height. This would create a larger page though which would need content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines