• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

download for adobe muse software

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello apple has wiped my laptop clean.  Any ideas how I can download muse software?  Adobe has sent me here in hopes someone can help me out...

Also I noticed a clients website is down.. do you know why we are getting this error suddenly?

No Start Page

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Muse you will need the full CC subscription plan and look for older apps.

For the website down, which address? It has probably nothing to do with Muse?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the website is lucainosflooring.com.  I spoke with godaddy and they said it is not their end.. It's just odd that this is happening and I can get no answers from adobe.  I did find a link to download muse but now it will not install because it is saying the software is outdated since they upgraded my mac to catalina not it will not install...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the only chance for you I suppose, downgrade to mojave again. I still use mojave on my muse machine. But I had in mind from Guenter Heisenbuettel, that Muse runs on Catalina as well but might not in the latest update from Catalina, though.

Sorry for that. But good to got warned.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is End of Life.  Which version of Muse do you have?

The last version Adobe released was 2018.1.  And it should run on Catalina.  But you won't find Muse anywhere except from a paid Creative Cloud ALL APPS plan.  And you must select the option to Show Older Versions. See screenshots from Creative Cloud Desktop App below.

Creative Cloud Desktop SettingsCreative Cloud Desktop Settings

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines