• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading MUSE from CC - error code 205

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I attempted to open MUSE yesterday, it Opened the welcoming page like normal but i t display an adobe error message in a red frame saying...

Sorry Adobe MUSE CC has encountered an error and needs to close.

You will not be able to use Adobe Muse CC at this time. Please contact Customer Support and use the reference code 205 for more information on how to resolve this issue.

I have tried looking for asolution for this in all forums I can find about Adobe Muse but, no one has posted anything like this before.

If anyone has exeperienced this error messgae before and have any hints or idea on how to resolve it, please post it or contact me direct at 832-589-6885. 

Rafael in Houston

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which OS do you work on? You subscribed the full CC plan of Adobe?

Have never heard of that error name, I must admit.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error Code 205 indicates a corrupted file.  See link below.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html#network_connectivity_is...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed helpful, Nancy.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all for your help.

I was able to recover by listening to all the recomendations given.  The final answer was to uninstall all Adobe apps we had in the system, uninstall Creative Cloud, backup all files in the system, clean all related files in the hard drive, then re-install the new version of the OS (MAc Catalina 10.15.4), Re-install the apps and it all worked like normal.

During the clean-up procces I found lots of files, folders tand Apps that I did not even know I had, Drive Genius was one of them. After I cleaned all these out and completed the fresh OS install, everything was working smooth, I even gain at least 50% more processing speed.

Thanks all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines