• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Draggable content Muse widget – only working in from local files, not online?

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use this widget:
Moveable Content Widget for Adobe Muse

The example works very well – but when trying to do it in muse, the script does not work at all. I would usually think it's just a bad widget – however, it does work when I export the muse file as html, and open the index-page in chrome.

Anyone have an idea what the issue might be? Will gladly send over the exported files, I am a bit desperate for this effect!

(I am aware that it only works in muse 2015-2017, so I've tested it through both 2015 and 2017.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

hildelorentzen

The example works very well – but when trying to do it in muse, the script does not work at all.

What does not work in Muse? It does not work in design mode, that´s true.

Also you should place the widget outside the canvas. I also found that Safari likes it, to have the widget itself unpinned, it gets pinned by default from muse ,I guess ).

Now it works whith "Preview in Browser" in Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Best Regards,

Uwe

P.S. I also find this widget very cool, but have not found a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 22, 2018 Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hildelorentzen

The example works very well – but when trying to do it in muse, the script does not work at all.

What does not work in Muse? It does not work in design mode, that´s true.

Also you should place the widget outside the canvas. I also found that Safari likes it, to have the widget itself unpinned, it gets pinned by default from muse ,I guess ).

Now it works whith "Preview in Browser" in Firefox, Chrome and Safari

Best Regards,

Uwe

P.S. I also find this widget very cool, but have not found a way to use it. What do you use it for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can’t work on mobile devices …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines