• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drop and Drag slideshow ?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am watching the newest tutorial about Muse, and using the basic slideshow.  The narrator of the slideshow shows placing the basic slideshow out of the Widget Library yada yada and then when she wants to replace the pictures she DRAGS AND DROPS them from the library and they automatically change the stock pics out of the slideshow(along with the thumbnails)...she does this 3 times and the new pictures are automatically added to the slideshow and the stock images are removed. Well this just doesn't WORK.  I have tried it every way to sunday and nope, just doesn't drop and drag.  I found a few work arounds, such as opening a new pic, pasting as new image to the clipboard, cut and place to Hero image yada yada, or clearing all widget content, and starting over.  But you can NOT drop and drag out of the library and snap it into the slideshow...  SO....  is there some step I have missed . I have watched that video a million times and this is making me nuts !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

I think, you misinterpreted something.

Dragging images from Muse’s standard Library, doesn’t work, because Muse library elements can consist of widgets, objects, groups of objects, image containers, groups of images and whatever more.

I bet, you are confusing the Muse intern Library with the CC Library. If you drag images(!) out of the CC Library, they can be placed with no problem into a slideshow.

But be aware: I am talking about images, not about object, which contain images or other elements. S

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But of course this is working! Look at the screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it is not...  open up the LIBRARY window in Muse and try to drag and drop.. it won't do it  I grabbed it out of the library, dragged it to the Basic Slideshow, released and nope.Muse drop and drag_1.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I click on the blue option arrow so the option box opens, I can add (import ) images from other folders and it will replace the stock images and all is well, but again, can't drag and drop from that either.Muse drop and drag_2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, you misinterpreted something.

Dragging images from Muse’s standard Library, doesn’t work, because Muse library elements can consist of widgets, objects, groups of objects, image containers, groups of images and whatever more.

I bet, you are confusing the Muse intern Library with the CC Library. If you drag images(!) out of the CC Library, they can be placed with no problem into a slideshow.

But be aware: I am talking about images, not about object, which contain images or other elements. Slideshows only can be populated with images and not with other constructs. You can store images in the CC Libraries, using, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Adobe Stock.

Again a small screencast:

Could you please share the link to this „newest tutorial about Muse“, you are talking about, so that we can have a look?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am referring to the Library and not the CC Library because the tutorial wouldn't let some people access the CC Library. This is mentioned in the tutorial at the beginning  ( I am one... it just wont accept my Adobe Login no matter what I did- though I am logged into my Creative Cloud account - this is for the Muse exercise files) so for the entire Muse Essential training video I have had to use the regular Library. (saved on my hard drive) which I imported into the regular Library.

So at least I know I am not going crazy lolololol  and I was able to find 2 work arounds. And this is important because alot of times I don't use Photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a WordPress website https://syncislam.com for this i need a slider i found that mouse is very easy way for creating slider. can anyone helpme how to ad mose slider in WordPress site if i create a slider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is your question related to Adobe Muse? If it is a Wordpress question, use the forums for Wordpress WordPress.org Forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines