• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dynamic header? Header responsive to width and height?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm very new to Adobe Muse and I hope somebody can help me with my problem. At first I created a master page for my header. My header contains a rectangle with an image set to "Scale to Fit" and my rectangle is also set to "Responsive Width and Height". This image is supposed to get smaller and smaller when dragging my browser width until a specific breakpoint. Header is positioned right under my image. Now my issue: When my image gets smaller, my header still stays at the very same position which leads to a gap between them. In this specific case it is very important that my image scales when changing browser size. Is there any way to make my header also responsive to width and height or stick to the bottom of my element on resizing? Thanks for any help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give us a .muse file, containing only(!) the image and the header, then we can have a look.

Please follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines