• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ease of Use- Adobe Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would be nice if Adobe Muse could cut and paste entire contents between files or if content could be swapped to another file.  I am not to stoked about having to redo all of my content from one file that I now need for another.  If there is a way please let me know.  Otherwise I directing me to development would be great.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Solved it!!  Just “select all” and utilize ”paste in place” from the edit menu.  Thanks for your input everyone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this query to Help with using Adobe Muse CC community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes send it to the cc library... makes a single layer copy of whatever you put there so an entire page layout, complex widgets or just a image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about duplicating the page and saving it with a new_filename?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot create a new file to solve this file.  I do not know how to move a entire [A-Master] and its contents to another [A-Master] in seperate file.  I do not know how to move it to a CC Library to utilize it in another file either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved it!!  Just “select all” and utilize ”paste in place” from the edit menu.  Thanks for your input everyone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

jeffreys70486071  wrote

I do not know how to move it to a CC Library to utilize it in another file either.

the cc library is online and good for sharing between two or more computers | designers... if Nancy (US) and I (Australia) had a client site to work on a cc library would allow us to both have the same parts

pro = its simple to share across the internet

cons = single layer and no breakpoints

a library is a local file and allows more complex design options... the key one being breakpoints

pros = breakpoints option

cons = harder to share the file and by default only on the one computer has these files

p.s, i had a brainfart but didn't edit it out because you only see the library panel after opening the page design view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines