• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edge Web Fonts disappeared from Design Mode in Muse

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hosting an Adobe Muse website. The main fonts is Source Sans Pro (an Edge Web Font). It’s no longer visible in de Design Mode. In the preview mode everything is fine. 

I could replace all instances of the font with the Adobe Typekit alternative. But that is a lot of work.

Any advice on how to solve this is much appreciated.

All the best, Dimitri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as it works on the server, that's all that matters.

When things stop working in Muse, nobody is going to fix them for you.  Use Muse at your own risk.  I================
Important Announcement about Muse
https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/important-announcement-support-for-adobe-muse-ends-today/td-p/11...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perdón pero este problema lo tengo yo ahora, y antes, jamás tuve ese problema con Adube Muse. Esto significa que Adobe está "destrozando" al mismo Muse para que dejemos de usarlo?? porque mi problema apareció después de haber instalado Adobe Creative Cloud!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pudiste resolverlo Dimitrivan?? si supieras alguna novedad, me avisas por favor. Yo tengo el mismo problema, sólo que con ROBOTO y toda tu familia de tipografías

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines