• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit Slideshow Triggers

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a lightbox slideshow and can't figure out how to edit the triggers.

As is, it defaults to a trigger that matches the target (e.g. the lightbox target is a picture of a boat; the trigger is the same picture much smaller). How do I change that? I'd like the trigger to be just a dot.

I also only want one trigger that launches the whole slideshow. As is, there is a separate trigger for each image in the slideshow, and deleting the trigger thumbnail deletes the image from the slideshow altogether.

Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

fastasaleopard

As is, it defaults to a trigger that matches the target (e.g. the lightbox target is a picture of a boat; the trigger is the same picture much smaller). How do I change that? I'd like the trigger to be just a dot.

Use a composition lightbox instead of a gallery light box. Be aware that responsiveness for the thumbs is quite a bit different.

You could then reduce the size and the shape of the triggers to your needs.

Watch the radius (left) and the size (right)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-22 um 23.31.50.png

fastasaleopard  schrieb

I a

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fastasaleopard

Use a composition lightbox instead of a gallery light box. Be aware that responsiveness for the thumbs is quite a bit different.

You could then reduce the size and the shape of the triggers to your needs.

Watch the radius (left) and the size (right)

Bildschirmfoto 2018-01-22 um 23.31.50.png

fastasaleopard  schrieb

I also only want one trigger that launches the whole slideshow. As is, there is a separate trigger for each image in the slideshow, and deleting the trigger thumbnail deletes the image from the slideshow altogether.

As of this reading I have no idea how to achieve this. I tried with a composition and place a lightbox gallery inside but without any luck, I have to admit.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines