• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements move when previewing the Muse site

Explorer ,
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The elements move out of place no matter what I do. When I'm editing the website, everything seems fine until I preview it in the browser or publish it.

If someone could tell me what's going on, that'd be great. I honestly can't seem to figure it out myself.

Here's the link to the file:

https://adobe.ly/2FSNUlf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

The issue is, that your lightbox containers don’t contain (that is, where the name „container“ comes from ) all elements.

Resize the „Hero Container“ until it includes all elements completely, and you should be done.

Look at this small screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 07, 2018 May 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Seolivirhe,

Sorry that you came across such issue.

Will be having a look at your file tomorrow and let us know my findings.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Have you found anything yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must admit, not to know, why the elements do not stay, where you placed them.

Even unpinning elements (there´s no pinning necessary although this might happen by default) didn´t solve this issue.

I also hided elements from lightbox gallery:

Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-10 um 14.35.50.png

You created a fixed width site with that one page (more will come soon, I guess?).

I have no clue what´s happening. Sorry so far.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just one page from a whole site I've made for a client long time ago. It has worked just fine so far and I did not do any changes to this certain page. Still, this problem suddenly emerged.

I could give you the file of the whole site if that would that help? Honestly, though, I do not think the problem is in the file itself. More like in the Muse. Could you prove me wrong, I'd be very happy about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is, that your lightbox containers don’t contain (that is, where the name „container“ comes from ) all elements.

Resize the „Hero Container“ until it includes all elements completely, and you should be done.

Look at this small screencast:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You proved me wrong, thank you! Now it works again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines