• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements on webpage are loading all at once?!?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day! I have noticed something about the webpages I make in adobe muse. When the webpage is loading, you have to wait a few seconds until all the elements are beeing downloaded of course, and the page just like popups, all the elements are showed at the same time. This could sometimes be an inconvenient as there are large pages and sometimes slow internet connections and in that situation the user has to wait for many seconds in front of a blank browser until the page is displayed. I have seen that other pages are acting different : the elements on the page( images, forms, etc) are loading progressively until all the page is finally loaded. Do you have any knowledge of this? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the URL of your website so that we can see what exactly is going on.

Also, from what I know, the loading of images is dictated by browsers unless coded otherwise on your page. See javascript - Load and execution sequence of a web page? - Stack Overflow for insights.

I am hoping that someone here has a better answer than I do.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! So Preran​, there is a way to dictate how the elements on the page will load by coding it in some way. I don´t want to develop this idea because I am not a coder.

And..regarding the page loading time, I discovered that I didn´t do the image optimization, so I had some really large sized images inside, making the page to load very slow.

Kind Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2017 Sep 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest reading up on various techniques to make your page download faster. Am sharing some links that can help

5 steps for optimizing the load time of web pages - The Garage

https://www.crazyegg.com/blog/speed-up-your-website/

7 Tips to Make Your Websites Load Faster

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines