• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements overlapping other elements bellow

Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have a question: Why are some elements overlapping the content bellow instead of pushing down? Does anyone knows the reason ? ASAP

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Don’t like it, if someone puts pressure on the helpers („Please, need it ASAP“) – especially, if it takes nearly one day to give us a .muse file. Not THAT urgent, I suppose …

And – Of course your page with „no widgets“ has widget (pushy pane).

I haven’t the time to analyse such a site in detail, because it would be necessary to investigate all elements in all breakpoints – and you have 15(!!!!) of them (one of them even is at the same place as the minimal page width)! This amount of breakpoints is

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may have tons of reasons!

Please take your Muse file and delete all pages but one, and all elements except the ones, which don’t behave correctly, and give us this .muse file to inspect. Please follow these instructions, to do so: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

I'm having thousands of problems after the Muse Update. All driving me crazy.

I'm using MuseXpress. So, those elements cannot be previewed in browser. Only after uploading the website to Wordpress.This is crazy, all are messed up.

I do not know what to do anymore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Muse Gain widgets are overlapping instead of pushing down the elements. Other ones are pushing down....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you get an opportunity to have a word with MuseGain support team about this issue?

I am sure they might help you with this or even provided updated widgets to you accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Yes, but they cannot help me on that as I do not have an subscription. ( This is a client website and I cannot have the login details).

Also, I found this issue happens even if I am not using widgets. I've used the vertical shift widget, but it does not fix all the issues...

Do you guys have an idea when the next update will be released?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But if this happens, if you are „not using widgets“, why not doing, what I suggested in post #1? Reduce your file as much as possible and let us see!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

I reduced the file, now there is only the Home and Master page being used.

The file will explain the problem by itself. Anyway, after removing the widgets, the problem is still there, even if reduced.

I've duplicated the Home and Master page. The master and Home page 1 are with widgets. The Home and Master page 2 are without widgets.

Please, need it ASAP.

Thank you so much.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don’t like it, if someone puts pressure on the helpers („Please, need it ASAP“) – especially, if it takes nearly one day to give us a .muse file. Not THAT urgent, I suppose …

And – Of course your page with „no widgets“ has widget (pushy pane).

I haven’t the time to analyse such a site in detail, because it would be necessary to investigate all elements in all breakpoints – and you have 15(!!!!) of them (one of them even is at the same place as the minimal page width)! This amount of breakpoints is completely unnecessary, makes your site react like a chewing gum and shows, that you aren’t familiar with responsive web design.

A simple „Preview in Browser“ needs about 4 minutes, before the page is displayed!

Some hints:

• Reduce the number of breakpoints to maximal 3, 4 or 5.
  • Don’t use system fonts! This should be the main issue on your site. To learn more about this subject, read my answer #4 in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2357163​
  • Place image frames unrotated! If necessary, rotate the content within. Rotated frames – and excuse me to say this – the  layout of your complete page simply makes it impossible for Muse to decide, which element should push down which other element. Normally there are ways to help Muse deciding, which element influences which other in which way. But doing this on your site, would mean to redesign it from scratch.
  • Forget 3rd party widgets, when your are a beginner!
  • And, at last: Such a site, which is built like a print layout, never ever will work smooth and correctly on web, if built as a responsive page. A page like this simply requires a fixed width approach. If you accept this, you have the freedom to place your elements in just the way, you did it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright.  Sorry for the " ASAP ".  The Pushy Pane is off canvas, did no think it could affect.

I understood now. Well, I will follow these  precious information you just gave me.

5 Breakpoints - Is that possible only with 5?  My client wants all the desktop layout as similar as possible to the tablet and mobile layout.

And of course, there is the latest Muse update adding more problem.

I really appreciated what you said here, thank you very much.  I will see what I can do about it to fix all the problems and hope the Muse team too with a new update.

Thank you again and let me know when you have more time to have a look on the file.

Best regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines