• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded html is not showing correct preview and is resizing

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2017 Aug 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I copied and pasted an external html code and was able to resize and preview it on Friday. Today when I tried to add another and resize it I'm just seeing a "copy" of my home page and it won't let me resize it at all. Just bounces back to 1024x1262.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now what can we do? Ask "Merlin" or Gandalf? Which external codes did you put to which site and which code did you add later?

What is the purpose of the external codes. Where did you get the codes from?

Are you able to show something like a screenshot, a link?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I prefer Merlin. The html same was the same for both days. it's a form from jotform. One day I put it in the desktop site and the next I put it in the phone site. I honestly do not think it has anything to do with the html. Once I paste the html it supposed to show a preview and you can just drag adjust the size but instead of showing an actual preview or allowing me to adjust the size, it shows me a preview of another page from my website and automatically resizes to that pages settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still nothing to look at. Maybe Gandalf is more up to date?

You don`t like to show us something? We are very visual orientated, you should know.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines