• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedded Jotform question

Engaged ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Jotform and Muse for many years with no issues.

In the last 6 weeks embedded Jotforms seem to be not working with y Muse websites.

This applies to newly created and existing Muse websites.

According to Jotform there are no current issues and Embedded Jotforms should be working normally in Adobe Muse.

Method of Integration: Embed / Insert HTML...

Muse version: 2018.1

Looking for advice on how to get my Jotforms working in Muse again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This won’t really help you, but my embedded Jotform forms work fine, as they always did.

You are writing, your forms „seem to be not working“. Why „seem“? Did you test it?

Perhaps your issue – if it is one – is related to GDPR compliance: Did you read and follow this: https://www.jotform.com/gdpr-compliance/​?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was showing up blank, but I have more information now:

The page with the form is 1 fixed width (desktop) breakpoint + 3 fluid breakpoints.

The form loads on the fixed width breakpoint but not the fluid breakpoints.

See page: Raja Yoga Academy | Apply

The directory (2019) is the test version of the site. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you use the „old" Jotform form builder or the „new“ one?

The old one didn’t support responsiveness, the new one does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Jotform.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your ABOUT page is blank, too? The APPLY page shows fine on my side.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-08 um 16.45.46.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your input.

We're satisfied that the about page is working as expected.

The screen capture you are showing is the fixed breakpoint (1400px), the only breakpoint with the horizontal menu. The jotform in the fixed breakpoint loads in a browser as expected.

The fluid breakpoints (1113px and below) have the hamburger menu, which are the breakpoints where the Jotform won't load in the browser.

The screen captures below of the Muse File show a preview of the Jotform loading in the fluid breakpoints but not in the fixed breakpoint.

Screen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.43.20 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.43.38 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.43.57 pm.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-08 at 11.44.15 pm.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have 3rd party widgets on your site (I assume, there is a kind of preloader)

What happens, if you delete these kind of elements test-weise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response Günter,

No Third Party Widgets installed.

100% Muse 2018.1 built from scratch. I avoid all 3rd party widgets unless absolutely necessary.

Any widgets used (Youtube) are the Muse native widgets (of which I will be posting a question about separately).

The text behind the Jotform that might look like a preloader is just a text box.

BUT!

I just tested a 3rd Party Jotform Widget on a new page and the Jotfrom works on all breakpoints.

Test page with 3rd party widget: Raja Yoga Academy | Apply Copy (Jotform working on all breakpoints)

Actual page with Inserted HTML Raja Yoga Academy | Apply (Jotform working on only fixed breakpoint)

I guess I will be using the 3rd Party Widget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It looks the same on both sites for me.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-08 um 21.09.55.png

Bildschirmfoto 2018-10-08 um 21.10.02.png

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines