• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding an mp4 in Muse

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have created a animated logo in PS that has transition in opacity and a glow using the video timeline(I think that's what its called) Anyway I am trying to place it in Muse and I used the code provided on another thread as suggested after importing the file and dropped the name of the file in as suggested and no dice? It comes up with an error.

Is there another way of doing this? It's not a complex or large file. Very frustrating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Create your logo in Animate CC using HTML5 Canvas. Export this to an OAM file and place it in the Muse.

The fact that you made the video mp4 in any case will not work on all devices. So to consider making a video is meaningless. Or you can use Youtube or Vimeo to place your logo in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create your logo in Animate CC using HTML5 Canvas. Export this to an OAM file and place it in the Muse.

The fact that you made the video mp4 in any case will not work on all devices. So to consider making a video is meaningless. Or you can use Youtube or Vimeo to place your logo in Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Pave, I’ll give it a go. Really appreciate your help.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines