Highlighted

Embedding HTML/widgets in slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lightbox display with a slideshow embedded within. The slideshow currently contains static images and nothing more, but I would like to have more interactivity on each slide (enlarging images, embedded videos, etc.). When I try to embed HTML or widgets using Object > Insert HTML, or if I drag an item into the bounding box, the object will embed in the lightbox, but not that specific slide.

I have made sure to have the slideshow selected when I embed, not the lightbox. Am I overlooking something?

Hi joshh20922856

Currently, we do not support nesting of widget or embedding HTML inside a slideshow.

However, we do support nesting of widget or embedding HTML inside a composition.

I would suggest you to have a Blank Composition inside a Lightbox Display and then try embedding HTML in the specific slide of Blank Composition.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Embedding HTML/widgets in slideshow

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lightbox display with a slideshow embedded within. The slideshow currently contains static images and nothing more, but I would like to have more interactivity on each slide (enlarging images, embedded videos, etc.). When I try to embed HTML or widgets using Object > Insert HTML, or if I drag an item into the bounding box, the object will embed in the lightbox, but not that specific slide.

I have made sure to have the slideshow selected when I embed, not the lightbox. Am I overlooking something?

Hi joshh20922856

Currently, we do not support nesting of widget or embedding HTML inside a slideshow.

However, we do support nesting of widget or embedding HTML inside a composition.

I would suggest you to have a Blank Composition inside a Lightbox Display and then try embedding HTML in the specific slide of Blank Composition.

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi joshh20922856

Regards

Ayush Rathi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 29, 2017 1
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me. Not sure why I chose a slide show instead of a blank comp. Thanks for the helpful advice!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add the code to the slideshow but only in the signature field.

See the example.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2017 2