Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

English page aligned to the left, Spanish looks OK

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have 2 version of my website (spanish and english). I´ve got two identical pages within the same page.
www.manumex.mx, the spanish version seems to work out right, but in the english version, the page is send to
the left, looks like the problem is due to the chat box, but in the spanish version, this is not a problem.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any difference between the two sites. I am viewing them on Safari on Mac OS. Did you manage to solve the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2018 Jan 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The page is shifting horizontally at smaller breakpoint in both versions.

Please check very thoroughly the points listed here in my answer: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2434082

If this doesn’t help:

• Does this issue persist if you simply delete the chat box?
  • If yes: Does the issue persist if you delete everything except the chat box?
    • In this case: Does the issue persist if you copy the chat box onto a newly created, blank .muse file?
    • If yes: could you share this file with us using Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service. You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652
    • If no: reduce your existing site considerably(!) to only one page and delete as much elements as possible to isolate the error. Save this file under a new name and share it with us, so we can have a look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines