Atualizei meu software para a versão 2017.1 e sempre que vou publicar meu site aparece esta mensagem de erro. A mesma mensagem é mostrada tanto para publicação FTP quanto para exportação HTML.
Many appologies to find you in this trouble.
However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and t5ry fixing it.
For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.
For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".
First of all, you do need all these breakpoints on your master pages.
I highly recommend to use breakpoints as rarely as possible. If your design doesn`t "break" you should not use breakpoints.
Keep it simple. So your A-Master needs no breakpoint at all, in my opinion.
Your B-Master: I don`t really know if this causes issue, but I would edit the logo and try to not let any element boundaries get outside the canvas and also you would need less breakpoints (1600-960-768):
C-Master at 1280:
Gets very critical at smallest breakpoint towards 320 in width also.
Check your boundaries.
Pages: Your A-Master starts with 1600, your corresponding page starts at 960? Change this.
Change the youtube widget, if it is out of the box from muse to responsive width (in another thread I read about not to set it to responsive in width and height)
Nothing should be outside the canvas at any breakpoint. Hide it in breakpoint. You might place it in another position.
In higher breakpoints set it to responsive in width and height and it should work all properly.
But, unfortunately I also get the Unexpected mixed Node Type Error.
I followed these instructions and unpinned the youtube widget but still get the error.
For now the only solution for me is to delete the youtube widget, then it works fine, try to do the same and implement it
again after you fixed all the other issues as well.
Thanks for helping!
I'm still getting to know the program and improving web design studies.
Your collaboration was very important. I will make the corrections in the project and check if the error persists.
As mentioned, it has to do with the youtube widget.
All "corrections" I suggested are just additional but not not responsible for your error message.
Hey Uwe, Thanks for the very useful tips considering this is Ops first site and will help them a lot in a long way.
However, I was able to overcome the "mixed node type' error by unpinning the YouTube widget.
Just make sure that you are unpinning it from all the other breakpoints as well.
As in the file attached above, I found it unpinned in lovest break point, however, it was pinned in all other.
Although this bug is in about to get fixed in the upcoming update.
Hope this helps.
Strange, I did the unpinning too in all breakpoints and still encountered the issue twice.
But I guess, if it is set up again after deleting and do not pin it should work then.
Thanks for responding.