• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 400: Font Not Available - More Issues

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having major issues with typekit on adobe muse. I need to launch a website for my client. I keep getting a 400: Font not Available. Nothing I do seems to help. I have no idea what to do I need help bad. My client is breathing down my neck.

I have been having this issue for 3 days now. I tried re installing creative cloud and adobe muse but to no avail. I have tried restarting the computer and I also tried decreasing the amount of fonts I had in typekit since I was well over the amount I was aloud to have. I also noticed the fonts in my web fonts are different then the fonts in my typekit on Creative Cloud. I am not sure why but I would like that resolved. Other sites seem to have no issues that I have worked on. It will not load the first page at all. It was crashing all day yesterday. I have tried every solution on the support center, nothing works.

I even changed all of the fonts on the website to a single family of fonts from typekit. I cannot change the fonts again because this is the fonts for their brand.

The website is www.davekunzlertire.com

Screen Shot 2017-07-08 at 8.27.08 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Hi

Please try steps in mentioned link

The troubleshooting for this issue can be followed by this doc - Error 400: Font not available.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

make a copy and strip it back to just that repair page then put it in a drop box with url link

p.s,

is this font the one giving you most issues?

Screenshot (1165).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Please try steps in mentioned link

The troubleshooting for this issue can be followed by this doc - Error 400: Font not available.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link does not help at all. I am having issues using font named Tacitus Pro. I've substituted with Estilo Pro, but it is not working either. Neither one of these fonts are on the list of fonts that Adobe has supposedly retired. So, what is the problem? Please make a suggestion soon as I have clients who are waiting for their sites to go up and I'm dicking around with Adobe problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this problem too now. I had a font that is no longer supported but I've changed it and have tried changing all others too but still can't get it to publish to html because of the error!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JStutzman,

Did you solved the problem? I am having the same issue and it´s driving me nuts. The only difference is that I published my website yesterday. I noticed that I was missing a breakpoint, so I added it and edited the context and when I tried to publish the updated folders, I kept getting the error 400: Font not available message. I have also signed out from muse, signed out from CC, resigned in to both, uninstalled muse, reinstalled, restarted my computer, made a copy of the website and changed all fonts to just one typekit font and still the same. This is exhausting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susanac83424340,

I did finally get mine to work. I had been using a font that was retired and thought I had it swapped out for another but after closing it all down for a day when I went back in I found one typebox that was still using the retired font. I went to manage fonts and made sure the retired one was unselected and then went back to muse and changed to another font and then I could publish. I had to be sure to change it on my desktop, tablet and phone layouts too.

I wish Muse had a font dialog box like InDesign so it'd be easier to find and swap a font!

I hope you get yours working : )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey JStutzman,

That sounds wonderful. I'm happy for you.

I'll take a close look at mine and see if it will work for me too. Thanks for your help. Have a great weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines