• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 500: code not generated (Open Sans)

Participant ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I´ve already read lots of posts about the error 500 issue, deinstalled the font Open Sans and reinstalled it via Typekit and even uploaded it under self hosted fonts and exchanged the source on site, but after I updated Muse yesterday to v.2018.1 I get this alert that the code for certain fonts (that is Open Sans) could´t be generated.

My question is: How do I know in which place the (wrong) font is still on site? I only get this alert but it doesn´t help to locate where the error is.

My client asked me to change some text and I can´t upload it via FTP from Muse because of error 500. Even after generating the html code I got the warning that some code for missing fonts could´t been generated. So I don´t dare to upload her site via FileZilla ... Please help – it´s urgent!!

This is the current (functional) site: Petra Halfmann: Konzerte & Vocal Coaching

Desperate,

Janne

PS: Or is there a possibility to switch back to Muse 2017? I´d rather do this and be able to update my clients´ sites than having lots of problems for all the 6 sites I made with Muse. So annoying ...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Update: I contacted the Adobe Support and it appeared the reason for my bug was that I skipped the last 2017 update and did the 2018 update instead. This didn´t work. I shared my screen with them and they deleted and reinstalled Muse for me. Now everything works fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... I might add that I hadn´t done the latest update for Muse 2017 but updated directly to 2018. Not sure whether this might be the reason for my bug.

Janne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still waiting for an answer – it´s urgent!! I can´t generate any code cause Muse doesn't let me because of error 500. I need a solution for my client!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I contacted the Adobe Support and it appeared the reason for my bug was that I skipped the last 2017 update and did the 2018 update instead. This didn´t work. I shared my screen with them and they deleted and reinstalled Muse for me. Now everything works fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines