• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 500 Help

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble uploading updates made to my website, in which, every time I go to publish the content, I receive the error 500 code. I have tried replacing all text with standard text, instead of the typekit font I previously selected, rebooted the program, checked for updates, and looked through the assets to find what is triggering the issue. Nothing is working, and I need the updated version of the website published pronto. Any one have other solutions to this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Hi Megster,

Just to be sure, did you try the other solutions in this discussion? Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts [Error 500].

If you did, and you need quick assistance, please send me your Adobe ID, location, phone number, along with a link to this post. Also, it would help save time if you could generate the log files and send them to me. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Megster,

Just to be sure, did you try the other solutions in this discussion? Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts [Error 500].

If you did, and you need quick assistance, please send me your Adobe ID, location, phone number, along with a link to this post. Also, it would help save time if you could generate the log files and send them to me. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines