• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 500

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been getting the following error off and on for two years. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, currently it never works. I have tried every online solution, closed programs, signed out and in again etc. etc. but to no avail. Two days ago I reinstalled Creative Cloud.  All software is up to date. Still no joy. Hoping somebody can help.

﷯Error:

Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page 'XXX'. [Error 500]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Hello Liamb,

Could you take a quick look through Troubleshooting Typekit issues reported in Adobe Muse and if none of the reported issues match what you're experiencing, send us the log files requested at the end of that page,

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Liamb,

Could you take a quick look through Troubleshooting Typekit issues reported in Adobe Muse and if none of the reported issues match what you're experiencing, send us the log files requested at the end of that page,

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Ankush,

I'm getting the same message today with a site I've published 100x. I didn't see any reported problems on the issue link. Also not seeing the log files requested to send you.

Thanks,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines