Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 503

Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2016 Dec 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I cant publish anymore to ftp through muse. I type in all the correct ftp details and then just get a 503 error. Ive checked my ftp connection and thats working and i can access through any ftp client so seems to be a muse issue.

Regards Luke

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 12, 2016 Dec 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try again? This error message, from what I know, is seen when there is maintenance work going on on the BC servers.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran

I have it has been like it forat least a month now but Ive only just got round to putting it on here. Plus it happening on 2 of the machines i use.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In that case, Luke, I suggest that you get in touch with Adobe Support for further investigation. Contact us | Adobe

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok thank you i thought it would of been a quick fix on here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@LukeHale try using the IP address of the domain instead of ftp.yourdomain.com.  That worked for me when I was getting the same error msg.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines