• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error calling selector function: Error: Page is outside a breakpoint node.

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a muse interface and every time this error pops up, and the page remains blank. i checked the pages to make sure nothing was outside the page borders. idk what to do???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens, if you create a new .muse document of the same size with the same breakpoints and copy the content from the „misbehaving“ site to the new one?

If your existing site isn’t too big, you may upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we can have a close look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont understand how would that change anything?

the file is actually too big to be sent here, and i'm out of ideas now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The idea: 1) sometimes there's a small but important mistake and muse is not able to put this to its trash by itself, even if you changed the mistake. 2) by starting with a new .muse, maybe you find the mistake that way, if it is still there. 3) If your file is too big, how should we have a look at it when there´s even no link (why would you provide one - to a blank page ). 4) By starting with a blank new page and a corresponding master of course, why don`t give us the first page? 5) Save your existing .muse with a new name to your CC-folder , delete as much pages/images as possible and provide a link.

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don‘t understand, why copying your elements into a new document could help?

What, if the document or its underlying database is corrupted? What, if one element doesn‘t work fine? This and much more can be detected, if you follow my advice. But, of course, you haven‘t to …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines