• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error: Could not generate code to enable one or more web fonts on page 'Home'. [Error 400: Font not Available]

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I know this issue has been discussed multiple times here and elsewhere. I've tried everything under the sun to correct this issue. Logged in and out of the CC App, with no results.

Anyone have any ideas? I've hit a major road block

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Hi,

Please try following the steps mentioned in this doc - Error 400: Font not available.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2017 Jun 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you add your fonts? Are these web fonts or system fonts? What`s the name of the fonts?

Would you mind to show us the font on your "HOME". Or even better a single page as a .muse?

So we could have a look. Or somebody knows already the solution out there?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fonts loaded from within Muse

Screen Shot 2017-06-05 at 8.26.14 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This might be the to in involve ankushr40215001​ and Pavel Homeriki​ to watch for this Typeset issue, as I have in mind, that there´s a glitch or a bug, the Muse Team is working on at the moment?

Relating to this thread: Re: Muse won't export HTML​  maybe it´is the same source of issue than with Edge Web Font?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please try following the steps mentioned in this doc - Error 400: Font not available.

Let me know if this works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines