• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ERROR left property should be a pixel value

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using 2017.1 and uploading any site to FTP or BC I get an error "left property should be a pixel"

This happens on all my sites they upload to 13-14% and the error message appears, I click "OK" and Muse crashes.

Please help, this also happens in the latest beta BETA 2017.2.0.26

Please help, I have looked at all of your feeds but nothing works.

Many thanks

Guy

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 11.28.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2017 Sep 22, 2017

Please feel free to join our prerelease program where we have fixed multiple issues, you can download and install the prerelease build.

Adobe Prerelease

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please feel free to join our prerelease program where we have fixed multiple issues, you can download and install the prerelease build.

Adobe Prerelease

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pre-release 2018 has fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2017 Sep 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I had the same problem with a 9 page site that was working fine, until I updated to the latest version of Muse (2017.1.0.821). Then when trying to 'preview the site in browser' I got the dreaded 'Left property should be a pixel value' error.

After clicking on 'show all in breakpoint' throughout all break points to find any elements that were outside the page and bring them all to within the confines of the page I was hoping that this would solve the problem, but unfortunately it didn't. So then I went through the whole site deleting one page at a time and trying to preview, all the time getting the same error until I isolated the problematic page. The problem was a link to another page within the site (just a box, with text and various states applied) that was EMBEDDED within a text box. Cutting this element and pasting it on the same page but outside the text box solved the problem for me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There´s some kind of answer here in the 3rd last post from Ussnorway​

Left property should be a pixel value! Troubles with Adobe Muse.

This is what she says:

= bad code... the system expects to see a number like 1 or 55 so that it can place (whatever) object on the screen at that point... instead of a number it is getting something else like 'X=y+ 4 to the value of' and it doesn't understand

the most common cause is when people take 3rd party code designed to run on other systems like wordpress or asp and try to drop them into html... I'm not sure why it is happening in this case but that is what I would look for first then I would remove any 3rd party widgets (one at a time) and rebuild the site until I find the problem

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

molfsee6  wrote

The problem was a link to another page within the site (just a box, with text and various states applied) that was EMBEDDED within a text box.

I'll have to test that but thanks for posting mate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue has been fixed in our pre-release build. Please join muse pre-release program and let us know if still, you are seeing this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to invite you to join our pre-release, where you can install the upcoming build with fixes included.

**Prerelease would require you to sign NDA**

Adobe Prerelease Program

https://www.adobeprerelease.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2017 Sep 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks but I'm already in the prerelease

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines