• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Loading Bitmap Data For Thumbnail

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to open a muse file in version 2018.0, I get the following error immediately and muse crashes, "Error Loading Bitmap Data For Thumbnail". I am unable to downgrade to an older version of muse. Below are my computer stats.

Microsoft Windows 10

8 GB Ram

500SSD

Nvidia Geoforce GTX

HP OMEN (Laptop)

Adobe Muse 2018.0

I have opened 15 other websites with no problem. This is the first.  I use MuseThemes for 3rd party apps however they are not causing the problem as the app I have in this site is in all of mine.

Appreciate the help. Looks like nobody has ever solved this issue since 2015. It wont allow me to insert an image here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Hi thanks for sharing the file with me. I have sent your file to our engineering team so they can try fixing it.

Will keep you posted with any updates.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tristan10946,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

To do a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018 Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate the help! Just sent you the link in a private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link to the file in case anyone needed it.

I appreciate your hep looking at the file. No idea why this one is having a problem.

https://adobe.ly/2EbquZ4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2018 Jan 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for sharing the file with me. I have sent your file to our engineering team so they can try fixing it.

Will keep you posted with any updates.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines