• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error message: "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author."

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting this error message. I never got it before, I have read through past posts about it but nothing is working for me. Has there been any fixes for this lately?? Happens in Chrome all the time and Safari sometimes. Doesn't happened in Explorer or Firefox as far as I can see.

I'm pretty sure this only started happening when I updated to latest Muse 2017.0

Any ideas, thanks,

site is eamoncarroll.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Please install the latest release which includes fix for this issue :

Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2017 Jan 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most solutions related to this message have been covered in Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

If the document does not help, make sure that you are uploading all files to the server.

If you still have issues, check if your files are working with the previous version. The product team is working on a fix for this issue, and you can work on the previous version until then. To install a previous version, see How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue... I have already updated to 2017.0.2... on an iMac using Chrome... Safari isn't having this problem. I have ONLY used uploading using Publish or File > Upload to FTP Host. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please Contact the Customer Care and let them know about this.

They need to do some further investigation on it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing the browser cache seemed to do the trick for me with the site in question...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2019 Feb 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize this is 2 years after this post has been posted, but I STILL HAVE THIS ISSUE with "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author."
I just upgraded to a new Muse, which is 2018.1 release and this message started to pop up on my Chrome. All I wanted to do is to update 1 page, and it took 30min to upload the whole thing, plus this message. Terrible!

To be honest, I've about had it with Muse- what a crummy frustrating program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yuliahart  wrote

To be honest, I've about had it with Muse-

Now is a good time to start looking at alternatives.  Muse is End of Life and no longer being developed.

Best advice,  find an application that allows you to work directly with HTML, CSS and JS files.  Have a look at:

• Dreamweaver
  • Pinegrow
  • Wappler
  • Bootstrap Studio
  • and others.
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue is solvable: Just read this link carefully: https://forums.adobe.com/message/9702632#9702632

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines