• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error SUSBTATUS_INVALID_CREDENTIALS

Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, despues de la actualización 2017.1 tengo este problema al intentar subir cualquier proyecto o sincronizarlo en la nube.  ¿Alguien sabe como solucionarlo? Gracias.

1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a look at the solution in this forum post Cannot Publish to Business Catalyst using Muse and let us know if the solution helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, can you provide us with the version of Muse that you are currently using? Was your workflow smooth in a previous version of Adobe Muse?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't been solved. The version I use is 2017.1 latest, I have Adobe Muse original, of course.  The problem started when I upgraded.  Besides, I have installed the pre-release version at the same time and curiously, with that beta if you let me upload files to BC... it's rare.... Thank you for your answers, a greeting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked my with colleagues and they asked you to try the solutions in Resolve shared unknown error in BC

If you continue facing this issue, let me know and I will look at other alternative solutions

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK Thank you very much, I look at it and tell you about my experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines