Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error using OAM file from Animate CC in Muse

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have built a file in Animate CC 2017 and exported it as an OAM file.  I imported it directly to a page in Muse 2015.2 and added a temporary menu and one vertical bar as a page seperator.  When I preview from Muse it works like expected.

If I open the index.html file directly in a browser, I get this error.

JavaScript exception: Error calling selector function: SecurityError: Failed to read the 'contentDocument' property from 'HTMLIFrameElement': Blocked a frame with origin "null" from accessing a cross-origin frame.

Here is the code from the Muse generated page that has the iframes in it.

<body>

<div class="clearfix borderbox" id="page"><!-- group -->

<div class="grpelem" id="u285"><!-- simple frame --></div>

<div class="grpelem" id="u94"><!-- animation -->

<iframe id="U97_animation" src="assets/fraction_bar_manipulatives/fraction_bar_manipulatives.html" scrolling="no" class="animationContainer an_invi"></iframe>

</div>

<div class="verticalspacer" data-offset-top="1062" data-content-above-spacer="1062" data-content-below-spacer="20"></div>

</div>

Is this because it is a local file?  Will the error go away once loaded to a server?  Also, just a curious question, if iFrame is such an outdated practice and a security risk, why does Muse still use it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

It appears my initial thought was correct.  It will work correctly once uploaded to an actual server.  Tested on BC per chat tech instruction.  All is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would it help if I placed the OAM in a lightbox?  Is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2017 Feb 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.  Anyone at Adobe that can help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bump

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2017 Mar 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like there isn't anyone here that has faced a similar issue. I suggest getting in touch with Customer Care Contact Customer Care for assistance to see if they can help you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​ i get the same error when i export as HTML.. works well when i publish to bsns-catalistScreen Shot 2017-06-16 at 8.39.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you planning to host your site on Business Catalyst or on a third-party site? If you are planning to publish to Business Catalyst, you are all set. If you are planning to host on a third party site, I suggest publishing your site and letting us know if you run into issues.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears my initial thought was correct.  It will work correctly once uploaded to an actual server.  Tested on BC per chat tech instruction.  All is good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines