• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra Space at the Top of the Page...Frustrating!

Explorer ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Muse Experts:

I don't understand what happens when I create content sometimes with copy and paste and have TONS of extra space above the start of the page.  I don't know what causes this or how to correct.  Can anyone help please?  For example on one page the Ruler on the Left shows the page starts at 0.  So far so good. But I can scroll up and there is A LOT of blank space (no white page) all way to Ruler setting of 25800 pixels.   I don't need all this space.  (And I imagine it will cause issues when I go to Publish).   How do I get rid of it?

Thank you!

Gregg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

That can happen for couple of reasons.

Look for invisible objects in the canvas, that can make the page tall. To do that, you can press Ctrl or Cmd + A and see if there is anything in the canvas unwanted.

As you said When you copy and paste elements please try not copying many elements at ones. And see if anything in the copied content creating this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can happen for couple of reasons.

Look for invisible objects in the canvas, that can make the page tall. To do that, you can press Ctrl or Cmd + A and see if there is anything in the canvas unwanted.

As you said When you copy and paste elements please try not copying many elements at ones. And see if anything in the copied content creating this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes this occurred to me and I checked to resolve with this step to no avail, then it occurred to me to check EACH breakpoint and this will highlight any elements that need to be deleted.   Issue fixed.  Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines