Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extra space to the right of webpage

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2018 Feb 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I am having trouble removing extra space to the right of my webpage. When I click on any hyperlinks with or without anchors the page jumps left. All of my content is on the canvas including anchors. I’ve been researching how to fix this for a week or so now! Can anyone guide me to how this can be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018
  • Anchors should be placed vertically aligned to the left of your page, because browsers try to position an anchor always top left of the browser window. If an anchor is placed in the middle of the page, browsers try to place them top left by shifting the viewport.
  • Please read this document carefully and try to follow the recommendations: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Anchors should be placed vertically aligned to the left of your page, because browsers try to position an anchor always top left of the browser window. If an anchor is placed in the middle of the page, browsers try to place them top left by shifting the viewport.
  • Please read this document carefully and try to follow the recommendations: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines