Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extrem long time to export the Site/Responsive/6 Breakpoints - files on NAS

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i am using the last Muse Beta Version, cause the last Update got to much Bugs.

I create a new site. Start it with Muse Beta. It is responsive with 6 Breakpoints.
I got now 37 pages. Each got a few pics and text. On self hosted font type.

The files i am working with, are on my Synology NAS. All my project are there, and i am working like this since 1,5 Years and it works usually perfect, cause the NAS ist very fast.

But with this Version, it is horrible to export the Site.

To export the Site it tooks always between 4 and 10 Minutes, sometimes even longer.

Anybody got an solution? it is horrible to work with if you need to wait 10 Minute to export the files.

thanls

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Hi marcelb,

I suggest you post this query on - https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/muse/categories/bugsreports on this forum.

It is directly monitored by our product team and will help them rectifying any possible bug prior releasing the update.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Oct 05, 2017 Oct 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi marcelb,

I suggest you post this query on - https://forums.adobeprerelease.com/muse/categories/bugsreports on this forum.

It is directly monitored by our product team and will help them rectifying any possible bug prior releasing the update.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines