Highlighted

Facebook feed goes beyond page boundary

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the default Facebook widget on a page. However when viewed live, if a page contains actual FB comments, they just overflow at the bottom, and the widget is not pushing down lower elements.

Example: Epic Romantic Denver Colorado Wedding Video Della Terra Mountain Chateau: Vancouver Wedding Photogra...

How do I get the FB widget to resize properly to accommodate comments?

Hey rome,

Please try unchecking the "Sticky footer" by going to properties of the page.

This has resolved most of the issues similar to yours.

Please feel free to update the thread and if the issue persists we will further dig into it.

Thanks!

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Facebook feed goes beyond page boundary

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the default Facebook widget on a page. However when viewed live, if a page contains actual FB comments, they just overflow at the bottom, and the widget is not pushing down lower elements.

Example: Epic Romantic Denver Colorado Wedding Video Della Terra Mountain Chateau: Vancouver Wedding Photogra...

How do I get the FB widget to resize properly to accommodate comments?

Hey rome,

Please feel free to update the thread and if the issue persists we will further dig into it.

Thanks!

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 22, 2018 1
Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey rome,

Thanks!

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I've tried both sticky and non-sticky footer and unfortunately the problem remains. Any other ideas?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2018 0