• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook Feed widget dead? Replacements?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the facebook feed widget used in a lot of legacy sites but I just realised the one I use from musepen.com is no longer operational. I assume due to a facebook update. I tried to get the one from creativated.com but the download/email link doesn't seem to work anymore. Although I'm sure it's possible none of them will now work.

Any ideas or replacements? I've looked at elfsight but I basically just keep the sites running at cost for people. 

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mainly acccording the latest (DSGVR in Germany) all social widgets had been removed from Adobe muse.

There´s no replacement except that you create a link to just your facebook page which is, of course at least kind of tedious, I guess as one doesn`t always get to the spot you want?

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Facebook wants you to use their Page Plugin now, not feeds.  See the Facebook for Developers page.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines