• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook image share per item.

Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a site that has multiple videos. I'd like to implement a share button for each. The open graph lets more than one image but the share button only selects the top image to share. I'd love the image to match what video is being shared. I tried using multiple URL entries using the anchor to differentiate what image goes to what video. Facebook doesn't like that. Are there any other options out there that I can try? This is one of many pages that will need to follow suit.

Site in question: http://bestow.tv/cos-tunes17.html

Debugger error for reference.
Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 11.51.48 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2017 May 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you are asking. I don't see any share buttons on your page.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had turned them off, since the site is live. For this instance I've turned them back on. Note on each share the same image is presented - not equal to the image on the video. Also since all videos on the same page the like button automatically likes all at the same time, not individually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would have one target with a trigger for each video... page loads times will also be less

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely implement this in the next version. However this still doesn't solve the original problem of sharing the individual video to Facebook with assets to match. Looking at this would still generate the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines