Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook share preview image?

Explorer ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I know this has been asked at least two times already but I did not understand a lot from those threads so here is another try

in hopes of more clear answers.

So my website is done but when I share it on Facebook there's no image above the title and description.

I tried placing this in the page properties / meta / head area - <meta property="og:image" content="IMAGE URL"/>

with no success.

So how do I add this kind of image preview for Facebook sharing? thanks!

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 19.06.34.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this the instruction that you are following in your doc? You will have to export your page as HTML and then edit the HTML file to follow this solution.

How can I set a website image that will show as preview on Facebook? - Stack Overflow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried this manually and it still doesn't work.

also i've also written the code again in the HTML meta section of Page properties in Muse and uploaded it

again - and the code appears in the html files it's applied to via Muse. so really no need to export and apply

code manually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You can also give a try to this widget - Store | Adobe Muse Widgets which I referred from this thread - How do I control the Facebook preview image?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines