• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook & Youtube Live Stream Embed

Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I have this client site built for a while and a few months ago they started doing live-stream via facebook and youtube.

They asked me If I can make a new page for the live-stream video. Since I don't have that knowledge to incorporate that, I just made a link that will direct them to the Youtube live-stream site.

Is there any widget out there that I can embed a live stream video on Adobe Muse?

Thanks!

Debs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 09, 2017 Dec 09, 2017

debstorres_08  wrote

The only thing he can do is provide youtube link for me. My job really is to edit their website.

ok youtube already has a widget that works well in Muse by default so you have two options now;

• use the default youtube widget
  • use an inframe

now the issue is a youtube widget will load that vid to the page and if you end up with 20 youtube vids (on the same page) then

people will get upset that the site never loads on phones and takes forever on desktops... one or two per page works

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

by default facebook owns anything on facebook... however there are other kinds of live stream and some of them have widgets | code that work in Muse

I use Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Screen Sharing - Zoom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response. Going back to the Live-stream, They hired this guy who does all their live-stream. I don't how what software he use and some other technical stuff. The only thing he can do is provide youtube link for me. My job really is to edit their website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

debstorres_08  wrote

The only thing he can do is provide youtube link for me. My job really is to edit their website.

ok youtube already has a widget that works well in Muse by default so you have two options now;

• use the default youtube widget
  • use an inframe

now the issue is a youtube widget will load that vid to the page and if you end up with 20 youtube vids (on the same page) then

people will get upset that the site never loads on phones and takes forever on desktops... one or two per page works fine but 5 or more = use an iframe system instead

your job is to decide which one fits your clients needs best... example iframe tutorial below (I assume you already know how to use the basic youtube widget)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You know what I never think about using the iframe. Let me use that tomorrow see if the "live-stream" will be the same results as a regular embed video. I'm gonna use only one youtube video. Basically, its a church with 3 services in the morning.

Big Thanks to you @Ussnorway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines